View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beastaids
Lazy Dog

re: Out for a bit

I'll be out of the game for a while. October-November I'll be on periodically, but starting December I'll be out for at least 7 months while I'm on deployment. If ya kick me during that time, I'll just reapply when I get back Happy
My characters names are Jeagerjaques (Main - 90 ally), Beastaids (Alt - 90 Mage), Wattwaffle (Alt - 90 Death Knight), Eazyhealz (Alt - 86 Priest), Sdiatsaeb (Alt - 70 Hunter), and Hurtzu (Alt - 69 Rogue).
Brenoo!
Beastmaster

Thanks for the heads up, Beast! We'll make sure that you (or at least your main, I'm not sure how big the roster is going to get in the next few months) are still at home when you get back.

Well, I got to play for a while longer than I had anticipated, but now that my laptop has died, I am truly done with wow for the time being. I can really afford to buy a new one at the moment, so I'm going to have to be signing out of wow until around September of next year when I get back from deployment. I hope I'm still in the guild when I get back! :D
Thanks for everything so far! See y'all later!
T0OL
Tool

This lazy motherfucker isn't coming back for a year? WTF?

(JK, seems like a stand-up guy. I don't think I ever played with him, but he notified you about his status.)

Btw (off topic.. Anyone remember Mexican jumping beans? They were fucking magical when I was a kid... Little did I know it was actually a worm in the bean being fried to death for my entertainment.)

(That had nothing to do with this post or thread, but I just remembered it for some reason, and now I'm going to hit Submit.)
Beastaids
Lazy Dog

Haha. Yes, those were little worms in the process of being cooked alive. Pretty awesome. I like to think I'm a stand up guy. I have my moments, but generally I'm not a complete doucher.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DogsofWar Forum Index -> The Vet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: